We will endeavour to improve provision for disabled pupils and staff by developing the physical environment of the school, within the limits of the resources available. Where necessary, we will try to improve the following:
- access to the school, by installing setting-down and picking-up points, ramps, handrails and lifts;
- movement around the building, e.g. by adaptations, such as improved colour schemes, for people with impaired sight;
- accommodation within the building, by providing toilets for disabled pupils, sound-proofing for pupils with impaired hearing, and medical rooms;
- furniture, by procuring rise-and-fall tables, sinks and ovens;
- information and communication technology, by selecting appropriate hardware and software
signage, by putting it in clear print.