Gifted and Talented, More Able Provision
At Roseberry Primary School we make sure that we meet the needs of our more able, gifted and talented children by:
- Keeping a provision map to track of the opportunities that the children are being given to develop their abilities.
- Differentiating lessons to ensure all children’s needs are being met
- Closely monitoring the progress out MAG&T children are making to make sure that no child is underachieving.
- Making sure that we have good professional development for teachers so that they are trained to meet the needs of the children.
- Having high expectations of all of our children
- Making sure that our resources meet the needs of all of our learners
- Encouraging pupils to think for themselves, ask questions, take responsibility for own learning and contribute ideas
- Using a variety of pace, teaching styles and classroom organisation
- Providing a stimulating learning environment.
This is not a definite list; we are continually reviewing our practises to ensure we challenge all of our children.
Please click on the link(s) below to download/view copies of useful documents:-
Useful Websites/Resources for GATMA Children
Letter to Parents regarding GATMA
Provision for Gifted and Talented, More Able
NACE Membership Certificate