PSA – Parent Support Advisor
My name is Gemma Grieveson and I am your Parent Support Advisor (PSA) here at Roseberry Primary School. I am here to help and support you and your child.
I am aware parenting is not an easy job and I am here to help you with any issues you may have either in school or out of school.
Having a positive partnership between home and school helps to improve your child’s behaviour and improve their achievement.
Ways I can help:
- Confidential and impartial advice
- Providing impartial information about the school and local services available to parents
- Giving support through transition stages e.g. Moving schools
- An open door policy
- Behaviour strategies (123 Magic and Triple P)
- Home visits
- Support with illnesses in the family
- Helping where attendance and exclusions are a concern
- Parenting courses
If I cannot help I am able to refer to specialist agencies or different support services if this is what you require.
I am available in school hours if you want to pop in for a chat I am also available on the school contact number (01642 360520) if you would like me to arrange a home visit.
Leading Parent Partnership Award