My name is Gemma Grieveson-Jones and I am your Parent Support Advisor (PSA) here at Roseberry Primary School. I am here to help and support you and your child/ren.
I am aware parenting is not an easy job and I am here to help you with any issues you may have either in school or out of school.
Having a positive partnership between home and school helps to improve your child’s behaviour and improve their achievement.
Ways I can help:
- Confidential and impartial advice
- Providing impartial information about the school and local services available to parents
- Giving support through transition stages e.g. Moving schools
- An open-door policy
- Behaviour strategies (123 Magic and Nurturing)
- Home visits
- Support with illnesses in the family
- Helping where attendance and exclusions are a concern
- Parenting courses
- Billingham Food Bank vouchers
If I am unable to deal with your request fully, I am able to refer to specialist agencies or different support services if this is what you require i.e. CAB, Early Help, Counselling support.
I am available in the Key Stage One or Key Stage Two reception, you can contact me at school (01642 360520) or you can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are more than welcome to come into school for a chat and a Cup of tea or I can visit you in the comfort of your own home.